South cities - Nautical rally
During an interactive nautical rally discover the coast, islands and coves while sailing aboard a speed boat
09h00 - 12h00 / 14h00 - 17h00
An exclusive format developed by our agency thanks to our extensive knowledge of the coast of the creeks of the south cities.
In a team of 8 people, embark on board a speed boat with a professional pilot. Your team strategy will be an essential asset to win this nautical rally. Show creativity and reflection to carry out all the workshops offered on the most unusual sites of the southern cities (National Park of the creeks, Marseille, Cassis, La ciotat, Hyeres, Porquerolle, Les Embiez...)
A half-day exceptional team building with prize giving that can be combined with a lunch or dinner break. Cohesion and relaxation around a swim will be possible.
Swimsuit, towels, sun protection, and glasses (with link).
Open in Google Map
Embarquement au port des Goudes
Using a seabook, a map, the teams discover the history, fauna, flora and terroir of the region through puzzles, quizzes, workshops and challenges while traveling the sea on a semi-rigid A team per boat, departures from different directions for each team
- A seabook and a map per team or in a digital version with touch pads
- Quizzes and riddles on Marseilles culture
- A swimming break and loan of mask & snorkel
The team having accumulated the most points will be the winner of the rally with reward ...
- An accessible half-day format (2:00 min)
- Sail aboard a semi-rigid boat in safety with a professional
- Discover the creeks of the South (National Park, islands, creeks, etc.)
- Play while learning a lot about the territory and its specificities
- Create exchange and understanding within teams (Team Building)