|Without proof and for any reservation, our agency will not apply any cancellation fees and will ensure any reimbursement in the event of force majeure related to COVID-19 (impossibility of travel, new government measures, prefectural decree, etc.).|
The present terms and conditions of sales manages relationships between Active Road, commercial name for ALL ROAD (SARL), and its clients, customers of services, (reservation of stay and services of leisure activities and sports). The confirmation of a reservation implies the acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sales such as expressed below.
Article 1 - CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION
The price rates of services offered by Active Road are applicable to all.
The reservation of a service implies the acceptance of the present general conditions that are communicated at last with the agreement of reservation. Booking will be effective at the reception of the deposit (Art.3).
A service is considered as definitively confirmed at the payment of the deposit and at the reception of the proposal of reservation signed and carrying the mention «well for agreement».
The participants and groups declare themselves informed about the rights and duties of every part.
ACTIVITIES FOR INDIVIDUALS - ONLINE SALES
The reservation of an excursion in a Grouped Individual Group (GIR) or privatization is done directly online according to a provisional schedule and availability. It becomes effective upon receipt of the booking confirmation email upon payment of 100% of the total amount of the service.
Regarding the GIR, the agency will offer you a new orientation, a credit note or a simple cancellation of activity if the minimum number of participants is not reached. When an activity is canceled, you have the choice to postpone it to a later date or to be fully refunded. If you choose the refund, it will be made to the bank card you used for payment. This amount will appear in your account within 72 hours maximum, unless you have a deferred debit card.
When purchasing a gift voucher, you will receive a personalized gift card in the name of the recipient and to be printed. The beneficiary will have a gift code to enter when confirming the purchase of an activity in "basket". The amount of the gift voucher can be used on all activities on our site for more flexibility - No need to change if the gift is not suitable. Gift vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. The validity date is written on the gift voucher and transmitted electronically.
Article 2 - PRICE RATES
Our price rates are listed, including tax and VAT, in euros, by persons or fixed, for all the proposed services.
In case of all-inclusive prices, the price is applied globally to the reserved services.
Price rates confirmed on the agreement are firm for 3 months as from the dispatch date and are susceptible to modification without advance notice in case of change of rate of taxes or revision of the prices of an external service provider.
Article 3 -TERMS OF PAYMENT
Invoices are established in euros and must be settled in euros. Active Road do not takes care neither of expenses of exchange, nor of expenses of transfer. Only at reception of payment by credit card, check, or cash will definitely settle a booking or a reservation of service. Concerning stays reservations, companies seminaries, Active Road asks for a 30% deposit at the quote confirmation and the total amount the first day of the event. In case of late payment, Active Road has the right to charge a fee fixed at 1.5% per month from the mount left to pay. Active Road reserves the right to cancel any reservation in case of absence of payment following the schedule fixed in our particular conditions below.
Article 4 - FORCE MAJEURE
- In the event of weather not suitable for the practice of outdoor activities: rain, wind, fire risk...only the Active Road agency and its guides will be able to cancel the reserved services. Active Road will notify the customer by email or other means at its convenience of the cancellation of the service and will reimburse all amounts paid. According to a prior agreement, a backup plan can be studied and will be duly invoiced by the agency.
- Force majeure linked to COVID-19: In the event of new government measures prohibiting any movement or grouping of people. For activity services and without cancellation deadlines, our agency will not apply any cancellation fees and will find an agreement to postpone the event. In the case of an accommodation or transport service, the general conditions of sale specific to the service provider or place of reception will be duly applied. In the event of an epidemic rise designated as a cluster and medically justified within the company, for activities and within 10 days, our agency will not apply any cancellation fees and will find an agreement to postpone the event. In the case of an accommodation or transport service, the general conditions of sale specific to the place of reception will be duly applied.
Article 5 - COMPLAINTS
Any complaint will have to reach us by registered letter with accused-reception within 30 days after the end of the stay or the event to the head office of Active Road.
Article 6 - CANCELLATION
As the invoicing is made on the basis of the services ordered, the Client is invited to pay the greatest attention to the following cancellation conditions. Cancellations of all or part of the initial reservation must be made in writing to the agency. In case of interruption of the stay, for any reason whatsoever, the entire price including tax for the entire agreed stay will be cashed without any possible recourse by the Client. Any stay that has been started but is interrupted for whatever reason is also considered as a cancellation of the stay. Any cancellation received by the agency after the deadline specified in the present contract shall also be considered as a total or partial late cancellation.
6.1 TOTAL CANCELLATION:
The following are considered as a total cancellation and give rise to the application of the cancellation conditions defined below:
In case of total cancellation, as compensation, the agency will keep the deposit(s) paid or will invoice the Client as indicated below:
- more than 30 days before the first day of the event: the amount of the deposit(s) provided for in the special conditions.
- 30 days or less before the first day of the event: 100% of the amount including taxes of the services booked.
6.2 PARTIAL CANCELLATION:
A partial cancellation corresponds to a reduction in the amount of the contract, whatever the cause: reduction in the duration of the event, in the number of people and/or in the services ordered. In case of partial cancellation, the cancellation fees incurred by the client are as follows:
Article 7 - CASE OF MAJOR FORCE
- In the event of weather not suitable for the practice of outdoor activities: rain, wind, fire risk... only Active Road agency and its instructors will be able to modify or cancel the services reserved. From D-3, Active Road will notify the customer by email or other means at its convenience of the modification or cancellation of the service and will refund all the amounts paid. According to a prior agreement, a backup plan can be studied and will be duly invoiced by the agency.
- Force majeure related to COVID-19:
In case of new governmental measures forbidding any displacement or regrouping of people. For the activities and without cancellation delays, our agency will not apply any cancellation fees and will find an agreement to postpone the event. In the case of an accommodation or transportation service, the general sales conditions of the service provider or the place of accommodation will be duly applied.
In case of an epidemic rise designated as a cluster and medically justified within the company, for the activities services and within 10 days, our agency will not apply any cancellation fee and will find an agreement to postpone the event. In the case of accommodation or transport services, the general sales conditions of the host location will be duly applied.
Article 8 - PREPARATORY FORMALITIES AND INSURANCES
The customer is responsible for any possible declaration or request for authorization from organizations and/or administrations. In no case shall Active Road be held responsible for the failure to make these declarations.
The customer must inform Active Road of any medical contraindications to the practice of a sporting activity (respiratory, cardiac problems, etc.).
The All Road company has professional civil liability insurance (resale of sporting activities - travel agency) taken out with the MMA - AZZURO ASSURANCES / sarl 2ABR.
Active Road cannot be held responsible for any incident that occurs outside of its service as an organizer of tourist and sports activities. In case of exhibition of materials or valuable objects, we recommend to the customer to subscribe, at his expenses, an insurance damage and flights.
SARL All ROAD