ADVENTURE CALANQUES - OUTDOOR CHALLENGE
An original activity adapted to all and in a digital format
09h00 - 12h00 / 13h30 - 16h30
Our outdoor adventure in the calanques is an interactive course on digital tablet. As a team follow a path full of surprises, in a limited time !
During this challenge, participants are responsible for choosing a suitable strategy to make their group progress.
Organized as a "short trek", this game will include different sports and cultural workshop in the middle of a beautiful landscape.
What about challenging your employees on : recognition of perfumes of Provence, climbing, stand up paddle, zip-line, cultural question on the national park of the calanques, game of "petanque"...
For 28* to 200 peoples
Comfortable outfit, sports shoes and personal sun-proctections
This price list includes :
- Course elaboration and spotting of activities suggested in the initial scenario of the course
- Supervision by professional instrcutor
- Reward for the winner and snack (fruits, biscuits, soft drinks) during the prize-giving ceremony
- Active Road guaranty (Which insurance ERP of instructors and agency)
This price does not includes :
- Private meeting place to welcom the group
- Meals and drinks other than those mentionned
- Complementary expenses (snack, parking, personal equipment)
Ref : SEM003
- Warm reception of participants
- Briefing and form smalls teams
- Launch of the game - stopwatch launched at the start of each teams
The game is divided into 2 hours in the morning and 1:30 in the afternoon.
Final point of the game will gather all participant at the starting point. Small snack served before prize-giving ceremony. Reward for the winning team.
End of the day
- The multitude of activities proposed
- The diversity of games combining sensation, pleasure, relaxation and reflection
- The professionalism of graduate supervisors
- The exceptional setting of the Calanques National Park
The workshops will allow you to test : your orientation (compass, azimuth), your feelings (tyrolean, abseiling, paddle challenge), your skill (sea nodes, petanque, kite making), your culture (survey, environment observation)