Alps - Freeride and skiing - 2D/1N
Exceptional stay in the Alps ! Immerge yourself in snow-covered valleys
Let's go for a full immersion in the heart of a legendary high mountain domain during two days dedicated to the slide passion.
Child of the valley and member of Active Road team, Antonin will make you discover the secret spots of La Grave and its inexhaustible slopes. At the end of the day, a stopping place in the small refuge of Chancel will immerse you into the magic universe of the winter.
You will be welcomed by Anne on this small headland situated above a natural lake in 2508m of height.
Capacity : 8 pers
- Insurance of the organization
- Loan of the security equipment (shovel, probe, AVSD)
- 2 days of supervision by a Mountain guide
- At night ½ pension in refuge
- The ski pass 2 days and the picnic of noon
Open in Google Map
Home to the village of La Grave and briefing of participants
Jour 1 :
Getting started by meeting with your guide. First checking the equipment then assessment of everyone's level and choice of freeride routes.
Purchase of ski lift passes (not included)
Jour 2 :
Full day freeride
- The only French resort dedicated to freeriding
- Evolving in the high mountains with a local guide
- A friendly evening facing the Alpine peaks
- A soft and calm night in a beautiful snowy setting