South of france - Koh-Lanta challenge
Experience the Koh Lanta adventure and boost team cohesion within your company
09h00 - 12h00 / 09h30 - 12h30 / 10h00 - 12h30 / 12h30 - 19h00 / 14h00 - 17h00 / 16h00 - 18h30
Be an adventurer for a day!
This challenge inspired by the TV show is the ideal activity for developing team spirit and competition. An original and fun idea to theme your company seminar around adventures and surpassing oneself.
Agility, reflexion, perseverance and good communication will be the key words of this moment of exchange between collaborators. And an opportunity for everyone to reveal unsuspected skills! The idyllic beaches and wild landscapes of the South of France are the ideal playground for your event.some ideas for locations: Les Lecques, Marseille, Bandol, Presqu'île de Giens, La Ciotat...For groups of 30 people or more.
Comfortable sportswear, sneakers, swimsuit and towel, water bottle.
Open in Google Map
A définir suivant le lieu de l'évènement
- How it works :
- The organizers welcome you on the beach, in the musical atmosphere of Koh Lanta. You'll be briefed on how the workshops work, and teams will be formed to tackle a series of challenges combining skill, logic, strength and reflection.
- Some examples: Insect tasting - Rope puzzle - Fighting course - Bamboo challenge
- At the end of the challenge, the finalists who have won the immunity necklaces are voted on.
- The activity concludes with the famous pole challenge and the victory of the team that has won this ultimate test!
- The atmosphere of healthy competition between teams
- The idyllic setting of a beach in the South of France
- Varied activities combining strategy, strength and coordination
- User-friendly facilities and supervision